Saturday, January 17, 2009

Work Gloves

I hope she will remember these times with her Daddy. I have memories of my own of gathering firewood with my Dad. It's not the activity really, it's just that time of being together as a family. {God will meet all your needs. Phil. 4:19}





















Remington got some new work gloves for Christmas from Pappy and DD. She got the chance to try them out the other day when she helped Daddy unload some wood for one of his mowing customers. Clint had been gone all day, and NO she didnot want to wait here while he went to unload it. {She loves her Daddy} Yes, I'm sure he would have been much faster had we all not wanted to go, but he would never say that. {He eats it up when she wants to go with him.} It all started off pretty well.... until...

Uh Oh! Remi found a new friend! Wood? What wood? She was all about "Romo" now. He was the cutest thing. He was just sitting inside the glass door looking at Remi, then the Ms. Denson let him outside. What a treat for him to love kids so much.













Yeah, she looks tired, but really it's from playing with Romo, not unloading wood! Oh, well, at least she had fun. And look how big that stack of wood is now compared to before! I hope we have enough cold weather for them to use it. I love winter.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I can remember so well when you were this age and gathering the wood with your Daddy. Back then, I wondered if I should feel guilty asking the two of you to work so hard to help-out. Little did I know, that we were making prescious memories.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete