Friday, January 2, 2009

New Blog Resolution

Ok.... so I decided to join the masses and get a blog already! The main reason I haven't until now was because I didn't have a digital camera. A blog with no pictures !@#$? That would have been way too much reading for many of you! So, my Mom lent me her old camera on a trial basis to see if I like it. I'm still deciding Mom, please don't expect a check for the camera just yet! hehehe.. Any way, after taking a trip to DisneyWorld in December I thought now would be a good a time as any to branch out my computer skills. Which, by the way, are well, let's say "limited" shall we? Like when I'm done typing this I don't even know how I'm going to get the pictures on the blog! So please come see us here at our blog when you need a good laugh, I'm sure we will be able to supply one now and again.

2 comments:

  1. If you title each post then it will come up on your blog archive as that title and not the text you have written. The more you experiment with the blog the more you find out. Don't be scared, you can always undo anthing you have done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't sell yourself short 'Sister' You will do GREAT-----as you always have. I am so excited I can hardly stand it- I LOVE reading about my 'grown-up families' on these BLOGS!!!
    Love Grand-ma DD

    ReplyDelete