Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playdough Queen

She made the blue part of the rose all by herself. She was very proud of her "magination." I take credit for the fingernails!! What fun playdough is!

I am so lucky to be able to stay home this year. It has really gone quickly, I can't believe we only have four months left of school. Each day I thank God for the sacrifices Clint has made for me to do this and for the wonderful gift of Remington he blessed us with. Every day is something new for her. Today it was Playdough...

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you are loving what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE blogs! I love it that I can keep up with people that I normally wouldn't. So glad you are enjoying your time at home. I do, most days. :-)

    Bethany said you guys were at Disney during the holidays, so I had to come over and check out your pictures!

    Hope you girls have fun next weekend. I'm jealous!

    Ellen
    (Bethany's cousin)

    ReplyDelete