Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break with the Wolf


Remington waiting on the bedtime story. Someone from the "Pup Club" comes to the lobby to read all the kids who want to come a story and then they get to meet Wiley, the Wolf. This time the story was Is Your Mama a Llama? The lady who read it did lots of different voices and was fun to listen to.
"Wolf Walk" in the morning before breakfast. The guide leads the kids all around the lobby discussing various animals and their traits. The treehouse is really awesome in person. Also in the lobby.
They had some really cool Native dancers to greet guests this time. I don't remember their name and I doubt I could spell it if I did... but they were cool.


Wolf Lodge was a lot of fun again this year. Remington was tall enough to ride all the slides. (48 in). Although I think Clint enjoyed them more than she did. She was content to play in the water and all the fun toys they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment