Friday, August 7, 2009

Overly Excited









































What they say really is true. "They grow up SO FAST." I know it's cliche` but.... true. I can remember rocking her to sleep, singing You are My Sunshine, watching her "crab crawl", and her wearing those little purple high heels outside helping her Daddy work with nothing else on but a diaper. Oh man... sigh... I do look forward to what all she will experience and achieve coming up but I am such a sap I can't help but look back at the sweet times we've already had and miss them, too. It has been so much fun and God has blessed us so richly with a healthy, precious girl. We are excited about Sweetwater Christian School! We went to get school supplies this morning and she was so very overjoyed at all the choices! Here are some pics of our day.

5 comments:

  1. Good job taking the camara to Target with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you talk her out of Hannah Montana or Bratz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go to a mandatory meeting yesterday to discuss some staffing "cuts" at my facility---it made me very sad and depressed, so much that I had a stress=headache and was not able to go in 'on-time' this morning. But after reading about my SWEET SWEET Grand-kids, I feel better and will go on to work now, "Life goes on" and "we are so blessed"

    I DO LOVE reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go to a mandatory meeting yesterday to discuss some staffing "cuts" at my facility---it made me very sad and depressed, so much that I had a stress=headache and was not able to go in 'on-time' this morning. But after reading about my SWEET SWEET Grand-kids, I feel better and will go on to work now, "Life goes on" and "we are so blessed"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire had the same backpack last year and it has been my favorite of all of them. We had it embroidered with her name and it was super cute.

    I hope you both have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete