Sunday, July 26, 2009











The "eights": Ellen tagged me with this fun little activity~ Enjoy!
8 things I look forward to:
  • Football Friday Night!!
  • it not being so hot at 8 0'clock at night
  • keeping Madee Gene Tuesday afternoon
  • Remi snuggling me in the morning
  • Clint kissing me goodnight
  • swimming with Remi
  • Clint coming home from work
  • having our new house "finished" (is there ever that point?'

8 things I did yesterday:

  • played games
  • held a baby
  • laughed loudly at silly adults
  • picked up toys
  • read to Remi
  • kissed my husband ;)
  • laundry
  • went to a family reunion, yes another one!

8 things I wish I could do:

  • play the piano ( I took lessons as a child but hated to practice, so.... well,.... now I can't really play)
  • cut my own hair
  • cook a REAL meal without HAVING to go to the store
  • quote scripture better
  • use a saw to "make stuff" I see in magazines
  • figure out how to organize my scrap room\utility room
  • have people over more often
  • have the guts to sing in public

8 shows I watch:

  • iCarly
  • Jonas (those boys are sooo cute!!)
  • Law and Order SVU
  • America's Funniest Home Videos (I love to hear remi laugh!!)
  • Wild Pacific
  • Drop Dead Diva
  • 16 and pregnant
  • Sonny with a Chance

8 Bloggers I tagged:

  • Marsha
  • My Mom
  • Krista
  • Courtney
  • Mandi
  • Elizabeth
  • Karri
  • Bethany

Here's what you do:

Mention the person who tagged you. Complete the list of eights. Tag eight people. Go tell them you tagged them. :)

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I love to be tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great seeing you at church on Sunday. Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete