Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sweetwater goings on


Well, we have a house in Sweetwater. It is a 3br 2 bath and is on about 4.5 acres. That was a big concern: finding something nice that we could have a little land and still have Sam with us. I mean he is 24 or so and well, you know what might be coming soon, so we were glad we found this house to have him close a few years more. We don't close until June 12 so we are still here in Abilene for about another month. Man.... I hate packing. Sure as I pack a box with something I will need whatever I just packed. Already complaining and I haven't even started packing yet! hehe I am looking forward to decorating my craft room! Ya'll will all have to come early for Bunco and get in the hot tub! Party at the Easleys! :)

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your new home! my dreams are made of houses with property...

    ReplyDelete