Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lady A!!

Remi's first concert!! We went to Dallas to see Lady Antabellum. Man was it good! We could sing at the top of our lungs and couldn't even hear ourselves, it was great. The pictures of them are pretty blurry because we weren't very close. The walls and jumbo screens were shaking they were so loud! It had been a very long time since I had been to a concert. I remembered I sure do LOVE IT!

This was before they went on right after David Nail opened up for them. He was good, too. After Lady A finished their set the lights all went off and the crowd was goin nuts. We were all chanting "Lady A" and Remi said;" What are they doing?" I told her that sometimes if the audience yells really loud they might come back out and play another song. Then they came back out and sang their new song, "Hello World." Remi turned to me and said;"Mommy! It really worked!" She had a good time and so did I. :)

1 comment: