Sunday, November 1, 2009

Who's a Pretty Bird?

"Mommy I want to be a peacock for Halloween!" me: "A peacock?!@# Are you sure? " Thinking all the while how in the sam hill am I going to make a peacock costume?
I quickly decided that it would be a perfect idea! Those feathers are so gorgeous it would be hard to make them look bad. She was so proud every kept telling her they liked her costume. I think she made an excellent peacock. And so did the judges at the TSTC carnival, she won 1st place in the costume contest! But... after two nights of blue sparkle powder and glitter on her eyes, and feathers in her hair, and having to take a bath, of all things, she said she "was DONE being a peacock!" So for trick or treating she was Ariel.

Remi and her friend "Captain America." (aka Caleb from school)
We enjoyed going to the FBC carnival even though it was so windy it nearly blew Remi's tail off!

No comments:

Post a Comment