Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Day in the Life

Do you know how hard it is to blog when there are two little one year olds reaching their little fingers up onto the table, just barely, just enough to grab the cord of the mouse, pulling the keyboard all wonky enough to make my already bad typing skills REALLY bad, snatching toys away from one another just to see if the other really cares and will cry about it? And then there's Little Miss Remi, asking what I'm doing, can she play games on Nick, Jr. or PBSkids.org, when will I be done, can she color, do I want to play kitchen, can I put on a movie, she thinks someone is stinky, such a little mother. Then there is the new little girl, Emma, who is 2.5, who says maybe three words. She just comes up and grunts, brings me things to lay in my lap, or pulls on my shirt and then runs off laughing. {Who knew bloggin would be such a challenge.} It's why there isn't a post from me but about twice a month. So much easier to do when everyone has gone home and Sweet Little Miss is in bed. Notice there were no pictures with these last two. Yep, becoming more like a real diary all the time.....